Depression has two fundamental root factors (that can even reciprocally amplify one another):
1. The Psychological factor :
Is the most prevalent one, stemming from: conscious or unconscious: negative / limitive / fearful: Beliefs and Definitions* that are not serving the Individual anymore;
* [that subsequently generate: Emotions, Sentiments and Thoughts, Actions, Reactions and Self-fulfilling prophecies]
Here are some examples of very popular (conscious or unconscious) negative / limitive / fearful Beliefs and Definitions:
– being a victim of circumstances;
– that there is no precise cause and effect in the Universe;
– that others can have power over You without your permission;
– that the Universe is a random and dangerous place to be in;
– that only certain persons or things can bring you happiness;
– unworthiness of Love and Abundance, etc.
Psychological depression main purpose is that of: going within (in the conscious/unconscious/subconscious mind) to discover and ‘bring to surface’ those limitive and fearful beliefs & definitions holding back the Individual.
If depression is being judged as being something negative, then it is much less likely that any positive results/outcomes may result from it.